Wednesday, September 8, 2010

double crochet hat...EASY!!

tried my first crochet hat in the weekend, it wasnt to good, so i sucked it up and had another go with a stripe one for master j and it looked way better...only thing is the stripes dont match up cause its a spiral not seperate rounds..oh well the wee wild man looves it so much he sleeps in it!


miss e keeps taking hers off and trying to eat it!!!
but i managed a blurry shot...

master j call it his"pompom ball hat"


he was watching me like a hawk waiting for me to finish his new hat, that when it was done so was he!!!!!

yes those eyelashes are for real!!!


5 comments:

  1. How cute are these babies!!!! Hats are lovely too as is all your lovely work!
    Thanks for joining my blog! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I have been admiring your blog and looking in awe at your beautiful creations and amazing photographs! Wow, what a feast for the eyes! Your children are absolutely gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kiddos are so so CUTE!!!
    You cracked me up in the hyodini {or however you spell it} comment! I was actually going to type that he "pulled a who-dee-nee" but I didn't because I couldn't spell it, haha!

    I will for sure look into that though--thanks for the tip!

    And GREAT crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! Can you send me your email addy? kiwimummyblogs@gmail.com - you won one of the amber bead necklaces but your comment doesn't have your email addy.......... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. these turned out great! cute models too :)

    ReplyDelete