Tuesday, December 21, 2010

its been ages...and some craftiness

i have not blogged in a long time, however i have still been reading all of yours!
its a funny time of year, its a joy filled holiday and at the same time it still cannot keep away loss,sadness and anxeity from hitting people...cos thats life!
for people it can be about remembering past xmas's that may have been sad, or stressful, or people unable to be together due to a variety of reason beyond control or tragedy. ive noticed in blogland there has been some sadness and as im getting older i understand it so much better and why its kinda magnified this time of year...
but it is also because i have my babies xmas seems better for me now too....
anywho!! some of my latest crafting...finally used modge podge!


i roughed them up so they look distressed (not the best photo)


and i finished miss e's blanket...whoohoo, im going to make one for my besties daughter who is a girly girl to the max so im doing lots of pink!!

wishing u and ur families a merry xmas ;)



4 comments:

  1. Merry christmas to you & your family! I hope it is a wonderful & joyous one...your crafting ventures have been fabulous, I adore that rug, what a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like your blanket. Love the colors.
    Wish you all the best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS crafting!!!
    That blanket pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful frame you created and the blanket turned out to be gorgeous! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete